We appreciate your interest in our website. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We collect, store and use your personal data according to the regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act. Below we provide detailed information about the handling of your data; what kind of data we process, for what purpose and what your rights are.
Your personal information (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank details, and credit card number) is processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German Federal Data Protection Act. The following rules inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of collection, processing and use of personal data. This privacy statement applies solely to our websites. If you are directed via links on our pages to other pages, please inform yourself about the handling of your data at those pages.
2. Contractual data
(1) Your personal data, to the extent it is necessary for the establishment, content-related design or change of status of a contract, is used exclusively for contract execution. So, for example, your name and address will be passed on to the deliverers of goods in order to deliver your order.
(2) Without your express consent or without legal basis, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside of the contract execution. After complete contract processing your data will be blocked for further use. After expiration of the tax and trade legislation retaining periods, this data will be deleted unless you have expressly consented to its further use.
3. Web analytics with Google Analytics
4. Information on Cookies
(2) You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting “block cookies” in your browser settings. However, this may reduce the availability of some of our offers.
5. Social Plugins from Facebook
6. Social Plugins from Google
7. Social Plugins from Twitter
8. XING share button
When registering for our newsletter your e-mail address will be used for our promotional purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. You have separately or eventually expressly given the following consent during the ordering process: “register newsletter”. Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. If you do not want to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
10. Right of appeal and revocation
According to the German Federal Data Protection Act you have a right to free information about your stored data and, where desired, a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. Questions can be answered via the following contact information:
WSM – Walter Solbach Metallbau GmbH
Department for Data Protection
Telephone: +49 2291 86 0
Telefax: +49 2291 86 9123